Dell Latitude 5410 Core i7-10810U 8GB RAM 1TB HDD with AMD Radeon™ RX 640 14″ Win10P + Microsoft 365 Business Standard Yearly Plan
- Laptop Type: Notebook
- Screen Size: 14 Inches
- Processor: Intel Core i7
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage Size: 1 TB
- Storage Type: HDD
- Speed: 1.10 GHz Max Turbo Frequency 4.90 GHz
Aproductive, scalable powerhouse
- Powerthrough the day: Get the world’s longest battery life in a 14″ mainstreambusiness laptops*. Optional Super Low Power panel gives you more power savingswithout compromising resolution, color or brightness.
- Counton your connection: Intel® Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) delivers nearly 3x faster speeds* andnext-gen security to PCs and wireless networks*. When on the move withoutWi-Fi, stay connected with up to 450 Mbps LTE mobile broadband speeds. Travelwith ease with new eSIM technology that connects to more global carrierswithout having to switch SIM cards.
Roomfor every project
- There’snothing holding you back from your best work with scalable memory and storage,including up to 32GB DDR4 memory and up to 1TB of storage.
- Streamvideo, download and smoothly run applications with integrated graphics. Or addoptional discrete graphics for even better graphics performance.
Portsfor any purpose
- Quicklyconnect to peripherals with a full range of available ports, including USBType-C™, optional Thunderbolt™ 3* and legacy ports like HDMI and RJ45.
- Upto the latest 10th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 vPro® processors offer businesses theperformance, manageability, built-in security features and stability of Intel®vPro® Platform and align to a future-proof roadmap.
Beautyin every detail
- TheLatitude 5410 is great for productivity with a design that’s sleek and modernwith a new lighter color.
- Thedisplay is packed with features designed to keep you focused on your work withfour-sided narrow bezels, an anti-glare screen and a camera shutter forprivacy. Featuring optional Safe Screen and next gen Super Low Power Paneltechnology.
Builtwith sustainability in mind:
- Our5000 series Latitudes were the first to use post-industrial carbon fiber in thedesign and include up to 18% post-consumer recycled material. We use waterbornepainted parts, which aims to create a healthier work environment. Dell hasprevented over 2 million pounds of carbon fiber from ending up in landfills.
Workfast, stay cool:
- ITcan now manage thermals within the BIOS, which saves on storage size and allowsIT to focus on other critical software. Additionally, two pipes are better thanone for removing heat.