Radic8 VIRUSKILLER™ Air Decontamination Technology (VK102)
View detailed test results: Test Results
- For room: Coverage : 165 m2 (1776 ft2)
- Power Consumption: 320 Watts
- Delivery Lead Time: 3-4 Working DaysLead time may vary according to stock availability.
- Remove pre-filter case from filter case and separate from carbon filter and HEPA filter.
- Clean the pre-filter with a vacuum cleaner.
- All our units have integrated timers and will display a warning message when it’s time to change certain consumables.
- All filters can be very easily changed by the client. The reactor cell can also be changed by the client, but it does require a bit of technical knowledge.
- The fan needs to have the space necessary to draw the contaminants in the room away from the breathing zone and into the bottom of the unit. Do not block this airflow with furniture or anything else.
- Do not place it near airflow disruptors such as doors that are constantly being opened or open windows.
- The VK 102 has maximum efficiency when placed right in the middle of the room when placed with the back against the wall in spaces of up to 100 sqm.