Dell MD3820I Power Vault 10G ISCSI 2U-24 Drive
- Storage Size: 432 TB
- Input/Output Terminals: Remote Management: One RJ-45 1Gb Ethernet | Service Management: One PS/2 Serial
- Color: Black
- Delivery Lead Time: 1 Week
Get affordable enterprise-level performance-
Take advantage of the enhanced features offered on all PowerVault MD3 arrays, including the latest generation of 10GbE iSCSI models.
- Controller options: 16GB total10 for maximized throughput
- Dynamic Disk Pools: Improved DDP functionality that supports 20 disk pools, and can support up to 120 SSDs
- Multi-protocol connectivity from the host: Get 10Gb iSCSI and 12Gb SAS connectivity
- Thin Provisioning: Allows allocating and consuming physical storage capacity as needed in disk pools
- SSD Cache: Increases execution speed of applications by caching previously read data (available with High Performance tier only)
- vStorage APIs for Array Integration (VAAI) support: Allows integration of array commands with VMware in the host environment
- Try and Buy: Allows 90-day trial software licenses for specific software to determine what premium features suit your environment
Protect your data
Keep your valuable information safe with these additional PowerVault options:
- Remote Replication: Replicate data to any global location that includes mirroring thin provisioned pools.
- Snapshots: Easily recover files after accidental deletion or alteration with point-in-time copies of data.
- Virtual Disk Copy (VDC): Enable quick and seamless virtual disk relocation and disk-based backup and recovery with a full, replicated copy of source data.
- Self-encrypting drives (SEDs): Render data useless to unauthorized users with drive-level encryption, even if the drive has been removed from the enclosure.
- Instant Secure Erase: Permanently and securely remove data when SEDs are repurposed or decommissioned.