Reinventing the Customer Experience
From traditional to mobile, HP is reinventing the customer experience with technology solutions that empower employees and engage customers.
Introducing the New HP ElitePOS
Style without compromise
Make a statement without saying a word and allow your brand to standout with technology that offers aesthetically appealing designs and innovation without compromising on the stability and reliability that you depend on to run your business.
Powered to Perform
Deliver the convenient, consistent service that your customers expect no matter how large or small your business is, HP Retail Solutions combine the power, performance and security you need to keep business moving.
Flexibility plus functionality
Whether you need a traditional POS system or something more mobile, HP offers a wide range of platforms featuring the latest and greatest technology
Quality is foremost at every stage of HP’s product development process. From the earliest design stage through end-of-life, we remain alert for new opportunities to improve our products, services, and customer relationships.
Peace of mind from the start
HP offers additional cost-effective support and care options that can be tailored to your business.
Meet Customer’s needs anytime, anywhere
HP empowers retailers and hospitality operators with the broadest portfolio of in-store solutions.
Modular Retail Systems
No matter how large or small your business is, HP Point of Sale Systems offer the power, performance, and flexibility you need to keep customers coming back for more.
HP RP5 Retail System
Manage your retail business from the front of the store to the back with a robust, extended lifecycle retail platform that’s equally at home at the point of sale (POS), within a kiosk enclosure or behind the scenes.View datasheet
HP MP9 Retail System
Manage your business and maximize your space from the front of the store to the back office with this compact, yet powerful retail system.
All-in-One Retail Systems
Deliver the convenient, consistent service that your customers expect with technology solutions that you can count on.
Transform your retail space with a versatile point of sale system that elevates the customer experience and supports your critical business operations. With security, durability, and flexibility built into its gorgeous design, the HP ElitePOS system marks a new era in retail. Now available in black or white.
Alluring and Easy to use
Build the ideal solution—whether it’s for checkout, interactive signage or self-service.
Enhance the checkout experience with a powerful POS system that can move customers quickly through the line.
Provide the convenience that customers want by using the HP ElitePOS as a self-service kiosk.
Enrich the customer experience by displaying dynamic, interactive content such as inventory, product information and menus.
Sleek. Modern. Adaptable.
The HP ElitePOS system features a versatile ecosystem of accessories1, now available in black or white.
Engage customers and enable associates with a modern, polished 14” diagonal. 1920 x 1080 touchscreen display.
Style without compromise
Stand out with technology that offers aesthetically appealing designs and innovation—without compromising on stability and reliability.
Intuitive and responsive display for fast interaction and anti-glare coating to minimize light interference.
Protection you can trust
HP ElitePOS combines the power and performance you need to keep your business moving, with built-in protection to help secure your critical assets.
Durable. Powerful. Built for the day ahead.
Entrust a device that’s not only beautiful but retail-hardened. It’s designed for extended days and a longer operating lifecycle.
The HP ElitePOS is ready for duty with 7th generation Intel® processors, efficient M.2 storage, fast DDR4 memory, and wireless LAN1 with Bluetooth®.1,9
WARRANTY AND SERVICE
Designed for a 5-year manufacturing lifecycle with a 3-year standard limited warranty.2 Get up to 5 years’ peace of mind with optional HP Care services.3
Today’s business calls for next-level security. The HP ElitePOS answers with HP SureStart Gen3, a self-healing PC BIOS and firmware that shields against attacks to help keep your data and devices safe and secure.
FAMILIAR PRODUCTIVITY PERKS.
Enjoy Windows features that support seamless integration with your existing infrastructure.
HP RP2 Retail System
Add a touch of class with a compact retail system that not only fits where ever it’s needed but can be tailored to meet your unique business needs.
HP RP9 Retail System
Deliver an engaging experience to your customers with the modern, versatile retail system that combines powerhouse performance with reliable engineering.
Convertible Retail Systems
Adapt the sales flow to meet customer needs and deliver an exceptional experience with HP Retail Solutions powered by Intel Inside®1.
HP MX12 Retail Solution
This 3-in-1 convertible system is powered by the new HP Pro x2 tablet and combines the advantages of mobile and traditional point-of-sale in a single solution. It provides connectivity to a full suite of retail peripherals when docked and can be used as a tool for assisted selling and mobile transactions when undocked.View datasheet
From barcode scanners to receipt printers with a variety of cash drawers and displays in between, customize your POS solution to fit your unique needs.
HP offers a variety of display choices for your environments—from 15- and 17-inch diagonal touchscreen monitors for your associates, customers, and self-service setups to compact customer-facing displays that keep your customers informed throughout the transaction.
Whether you need a traditional POS system and a host of peripherals for every outlet from Toledo to Taiwan or something more mobile to serve your customers out on the sales floor, HP can meet your unique business needs.
Vital to creating an exceptional customer experience is the ability to efficiently capture product and customer data. HP has a range of scanners to fit your specific needs. Choose from wired or wireless scanners that can be used by hand or in a fixed position on a counter. Gain the ability to scan 1D and 2D omnidirectional barcodes as well as mobile device scanning and the ability to capture images.
HP has a variety of receipt printers that efficiently and reliably enable associates to generate transaction receipts. Choose from serial or USB connectivity as well as Magnetic Ink Character Recognition (MICR) for check validation and accepting coupons, and flash memory for custom receipt printing.
Every store environment is different, so HP offers several cash drawers to choose from—each with adjustable tills and inserts and built with high-quality components and robust construction for retail-ready durability.
Keyboard and Input Devices
Choose a model with or without an integrated magnetic strip reader (MSR), or pick a standalone MSR that’s intelligent, programmable, and easy to use.
Ensure you are gaining the most from your revenueable space with HP integration trays that neatly house your keyboard, barcode scanner, and printer in a compact configuration and provide internal cable management for a neat workspace.
HP Retail Solutions case studies
Dubai Parks & Recreation
Dubai’s newly constructed theme park will be utilizing HP retail solutions to carry out their transactions. The decision was made due to HP’s robust designs and heightened security.
- See user guide for cleaning instructions.
- Dual-band RFID reader and fingerprint reader sold together as a configurable option; IR camera, Intel® vPro™, Intel® Optane™, and pop-up, dual-facing FHD camera sold separately as configurable options.
- Based on HP’s internal analysis as of Nov. 1, 2017 of AiOs tested to simulate up to 10,000 wipes with germicidal towelettes over a 3-year period. See user guide for cleaning instructions. The HP EliteOne 800 G4 23.8 Healthcare Edition AiO is not intended for use in diagnosis, cure, treatment or prevention of disease or other medical conditions.
- The HP EliteOne 800 G4 23.8 Healthcare Edition AiO is not intended for use in diagnosis, cure, treatment or prevention of disease or other medical conditions.
- HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Elite and HP Pro 600 products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
- HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite products equipped with Intel® or AMD® 8th generation processors.
- HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENWExternal link icon for all compatible platforms as they become available.
- HP Sure Recover is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
- HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2 can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.comExternal link icon.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active Management Technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
- Intel® Optane™ for HP desktops and notebooks is sold separately and requires a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor, BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10, version 1703, an Intel® 200 series chipset, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in an x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe Spec 1.1 and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
- Windows Hello requires Windows 10.
- See user guide for cleaning instructions.
- IP 65 test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Sold separately.